Come join us as we plan for the rest of 2023!
Our next General Meeting is scheduled for Saturday, September 23rd, 2023. Please make sure you put this meeting date on your calendar (as easy as clicking the Add to Calendar button below!). We will continue to maintain an online Zoom option for those who cannot travel to RISD. The Zoom link will be e-mailed out to all current members a few days before the meeting, it will not be posted on the website to avoid any potential Zoom bombing issues.
- Treasurer’s Report – Provided by Carol Schwartz
- Membership Report – Provided by Wendy Chadbourne
- Announcement for nominations for 2024 Officer Positions – President and Treasurer will be elected at the first 2024 General Meeting. Nominations will be accepted from September 1, 2023, through December 31, 2023.
- 2023 On The Wing, themed exhibit report and feedback –
- What did people think of the exhibit?
- What did people think of the venue?
- How did we do with the public events?
- Review of Visitors Book comments
- Any suggestions for changes prior to our next exhibit?
- 2024 Curiosity: Illustrating the Wonders of Nature & Science Themed Exhibit is underway!
- The call for art has gone out – please sign up if you plan on participating in this exhibit.
- Will be on display in April – May of 2024 at the Lakeville Public Library in the Great Ponds Gallery, located in Lakeville, MA. Co-chairs Wendy Chadbourne, Mark Lefkowitz, and Tricia Cassady.
- Planning events for the rest of 2023 –
- October –
- November –
- December –
- January – Next General Meeting?
- Special guest speaker – Jonathan Cook will be sharing his experience of creating a beautiful mural with us!
- If you have anything to add please contact Wendy