Come and join us for some holiday fun!!!!
This is not a general meeting! Our December gathering is a time for everyone to get together, visit, share some tasty food, share portfolios, swap fun holiday gifts at our Yankee Swap and celebrate our accomplishments from 2018.
Schedule for the day:
- 10 AM: Get the party started and refreshments and introductions.
- 10:30 Portfolio Sharing
- 11:30 Yankee Swap – is open for Chapter members only – bring a wrapped gift under $20 and get ready to have some fun!
Our next General Meeting date will be in January – stay tuned for the date!
We will be holding officer elections at the January meeting for:
- President (2-year term)
- Treasurer (2-year term – Tony is stepping down as Treasurer after how many years?)
- Secretary (1-year term – take minutes from General Meetings, communicate with membership, help track memberships)
- Program Chair (1-year term -We really need someone to organize educational or fun events for the Chapter)
- Exhibit Chair (1-year term -We really need someone to organize at least 1 exhibit a year).
Please consider volunteering for an officer position and continue helping our Chapter grow!